Aston-Patterning is a form of somatic education that combines postural, movement, and muscle tension analysis with hands-on bodywork, movement coaching and ergonomic training.
Two of the most common reasons people come to me for Aston-Patterning sessions are to:
1) Release long-held tension and pain patterns, those aches that never seem to go away.
2) Learn how to optimize the performance of your activities. In other words, how to use your body during their activities (sports, musical performance, dancing, public speaking) in ways that help, rather than hurt, your performance.[divider_flat]
This video explains and answers:
– What is Aston-Patterning?
– What can you expect from an Aston-Patterning session?
– Who can benefit from Aston-Patterning?[divider]